The advantages of this Guide Dog Harness:
- It is super comfortable due to the wide straps (1 ¼ inch) which do not cut or wear into the dogs skin allowing him to be the best guide dog ever as he will not be distracted on his own feelings but will take care of his owner.
- The fittings are made of brass due to which they have super gold-like color and, by the way, are rust and corrosion resistant.
- The harness is stitched with the strongest nylon thread, with several places having double stitching, thus, the product’s quality and durability are greatly increased!
- The girth size of the harness can be adjusted with 5 adjustment holes for your dog's comfort. Proper fitting is important; the harness should not be too tight. It is important to mention that you will only have to adjust the chest strap once using the roller buckle. Later on for placing and removing the harness you can use the convenient quick release buckle.
- The dog harness comes with a light weight, highly durable metal handle that is wrapped with leather. In addition, you will find mid-way down the handle a short handle bar for more strength and stability. This handle bar also comes in use when the main handle falls from your hand, the short bar will make sure that the handle does not fall too low and you will be to able to pick it up without bending too low. At both ends of the handle there is a quick release snap-on buckle.
- The harness has 2 patches with 3 reflective stripes each placed around the front chest strap which are perfect for night time walks, keeping the dog and his owner visible and safe.
||Guide Dog Harness
||S, M, L